One of my favourite attractions in Manitoba is Aurora Farm! I had just left a strawberry farm one day when I noticed some alpacas on the side of the road. Because of my recent obsession with alpacas, I decided to turn in the driveway and realized it was a cute little farm. I got to take pictures with alpacas, goats, donkeys, dogs, the biggest horse I had ever seen, and more! There was also a little store beside the owners’ house where they sold home-made, organic products such as goat-milk soap, tooth paste, bug spray, body cream, lip balm, and more. They sold cute hats made out of their alpaca’s fur, and home-made ice cream! (Which I tried by the way, and it was amazing!!) They do a lot more at Aurora Farm than just that. For more information, visit their website. http://aurorafarm.ca/ Come to Manitoba and see it for yourself!
- Click here to apply!
- Click here to view this years winner!
- Click here to view all the latest blog posts on the Miss Teen Blog Network
Miss Teen Videos
Watch the Look Good, Feel Good, Do Good video created by the 2012 Miss Teen contestants! Sponsored by Aveda Institute Canada
- Bells and Bows Bridal - Where Modern Chic meets Timeless Elegance.
- Find Bells and Bows Bridal on Facebook.
- Cardiac Kids is a volunteer group who raise much-needed funds for children who are suffering from congenital heart disease.
- Free The Children is an international charity and educational partner, working both domestically and internationally to empower and enable youth to be agents of change.