I noticed that the current MTC logo has a maple leaf image in it but no crown! I feel that the crown is super important so I made sure to incorporate it in my design. I love that ‘Teenage’ is a different colour so I kept that, and I also made made the font into a more dramatic version of hand-writing. After all, us pageant queens can be quite dramatic!! I hope you like my rollup banner design(: Love Abby
- Click here to apply!
- Click here to view this years winner!
- Click here to view all the latest blog posts on the Miss Teen Blog Network
Miss Teen Videos
Watch the Look Good, Feel Good, Do Good video created by the 2012 Miss Teen contestants! Sponsored by Aveda Institute Canada
- Bells and Bows Bridal - Where Modern Chic meets Timeless Elegance.
- Find Bells and Bows Bridal on Facebook.
- Cardiac Kids is a volunteer group who raise much-needed funds for children who are suffering from congenital heart disease.
- Free The Children is an international charity and educational partner, working both domestically and internationally to empower and enable youth to be agents of change.