Hey everyone!!! For my opening post I’d love to tell you about the amazing experience I had leading up to the provincial pageant! A day-long workshop before the pageant gave me the splendid opportunity to learn about modelling, interview skills, public speaking, and meet all of the other delegates. Each girl has such a different personality but they are all incredible and have a passion to change the world for the better. <3 Through dance choreography and training and meals, we really got to know each other and now I have the honor of calling them my pageant family(:
The next morning I woke up with a bright grin across my face. Show day!! We spent the day practicing our protocol until 6:30 when crowds of formally-dressed people came through the doors. You could feel the buzz of anticipation in the room, especially back stage where us girls were shaking with excitement and nervousness and eagerness all at the same time!
The next thing we knew, lights were dimming and the crowd was quieting from their loud chatter. The show was about to begin. 🙂 🙂 🙂
- Click here to apply!
- Click here to view this years winner!
- Click here to view all the latest blog posts on the Miss Teen Blog Network
Miss Teen Videos
Watch the Look Good, Feel Good, Do Good video created by the 2012 Miss Teen contestants! Sponsored by Aveda Institute Canada
- Bells and Bows Bridal - Where Modern Chic meets Timeless Elegance.
- Find Bells and Bows Bridal on Facebook.
- Cardiac Kids is a volunteer group who raise much-needed funds for children who are suffering from congenital heart disease.
- Free The Children is an international charity and educational partner, working both domestically and internationally to empower and enable youth to be agents of change.